Johnson Aquatics

This blog is an attempt to document the good, the bad, and the ugly in regard to the new 29 gallon reef tank we are adding to our tank collection. Feel free to click on the photographs for larger views.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

From the Beginning...

Tonight I thought I would fill in the missing pieces in the tank's set-up process. After this you should be up to date. Also, before I forget, Jonathan stumbled onto a great site called The Marine Center while looking for a picture of a Randall's Goby for me. Rich is trying to get me one right now. Thanks Rich!

First package arrives from Doctors Foster & Smith...


















Jonathan moves to the kitchen to see how the new skimmer will work with the sump he has been designing.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home